ComplyCenter™ represents a collaborative effort between AQUAS, Inc. and the Compliance Resource Group, Inc. (CRG) to provide healthcare compliance officers a HIPAA compliant innovative software case management solution for Identifying, Qualifying, Investigating, and Monitoring healthcare compliance issues.
Functionality is based on compliance industry best practices, and on CRG’s 30 years of compliance experience working with healthcare providers and insurers. It offers compliance officers an affordable and easy to use solution for developing and managing their compliance programs.
- Identify, qualify, and investigate, healthcare compliance issues
- Monitor corrective actions
- Maintain audit trail of all compliance case management activities
- Automated alerts and notifications of pending compliance action items
- Extensive tabular and dashboard reporting capability
- Increases visibility of all active and closed healthcare compliance cases
- Easy to use on-line training and help
- Single sign-on enables anywhere anytime access
ComplyCenter™ made its 2013 debut in Columbus, Ohio, at the August CRG compliance training/certification seminar. It was showcased in Arlington, Virginia, at the CRG Annual Best Practices Forum. It is currently in trial use the VHA Medical Center in Marion, Ohio, and by the Sarah Bush Lincoln Health System in Mattoon, Illinois, and is being reviewed by four other healthcare organizations.